The leaves are changing colour and the weather is cooling down, which can only mean one thing: it’s time to start thinking about your autumn nails! This year, there are plenty of chic and stylish trends to try out. From ombre to negative space to glitter and beyond, there’s something for everyone. Here are 10 of our favourite autumn nail trends for 2023.
1. Ombre: Ombre nails are perfect for those who want a little bit of everything. You can go for a classic two-toned look or get creative with three or more colours. To really make your ombre nails pop, add a coat of sparkly glitter.
2. Negative Space: Negative space nails are all about minimalism and simplicity. To create this look, start with a nude base coat and then use tape or a stencil to add your desired design in a contrasting colour. Once you’re happy with the results, apply a top coat and voila!
3. Glitter: Glitter is always a good idea, especially in the fall. There are so many ways to incorporate glitter into your nails. You can go for an all-over sparkle or just add a touch of glitter to accentuate your other nail art.
4. Matte: Matte nails have been trending for a while now and they’re not going anywhere anytime soon. If you’re looking for a sleek and sophisticated look, matte is the way to go. Plus, it’s super easy to achieve with just a matte top coat.
5. Bold Colors: Fall is the perfect time to experiment with bolder colours that you might be hesitant to try during other seasons. Rich jewel tones like ruby red and emerald green are always popular choices during this time of year.
6. Metallic: Metallics are always in style, but they’re particularly trendy during the fall. Incorporate them into your nails by opting for a metallic base coat or adding some sparkle with metallic accents
7. Nail Art: If you really want to make a statement with your nails, go for a fun and unique nail art design. There are endless possibilities when it comes to nail art, so get creative!
8. French Manicure: The classic French manicure gets a festive makeover in the form of autumnal colours. To try this trend, simply switch out your traditional white tips for burnt orange, deep red, or golden yellow
9. Half-Moon: The half-moon mani is making a comeback! This vintage-inspired look is both chic and easy to achieve. All you need is a half-moon sticker or some tape to create the perfect half-moon shape
10. Textured: Textured nails are all the rage right now. To get this look, simply apply a textured polish or add some embellishments like rhinestones, sequins, or even feathers!
What are your favourite autumn nail trends? Let us know in the comments below!
There you have it! 10 autumn nail trends to try in 2023. Which ones will you be trying? Let us know in the comments below!